Momma Always Said

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We are home

We had such a great time on vacation. It was nice and long and mostly relaxing. We did so many fun things, but I think the kids were ready to just do nothing and play with their own toys.

We made it home safe and sound this afternoon.... except for our luggage and car seats. They got left behind in Minneapolis. Its a good thing I had some car seats in the car already. The airlines called me a few hours ago to let me know they arrived in Minot. They could have delivered them tonight, but I would have to meet them at the gate since its late and they can't get on base. I had no one to watch the kids, and I would feel bad if someone had to work later to delivered my luggage. So we will just pick it up in the morning.

By the time someone reads this all of my pictures will be uploaded to flickr. I have been working on them for several hours now and I'm almost done. I must warn you though, there are a bunch of pictures... maybe around 500. but they are all so interesting so please take a look at them to see what we did on our vacation. Maybe one day I will blog about it all.

1 comments:

MC said...

Welcome home!