Momma Always Said

Monday, July 13, 2009

Minneapolis to see Tyler and Kendall

I am flying to Minneapolis tomorrow to see Kendall and Tyler. I am flying standby but first class. My friend who got me the awesome deal on it told me that there are only 8 seats left but with 11 people on standby. I'm hoping since I booked a first class ticket that I will be able to get on the plane. If I can't catch the 11 o'clock flight, I should be able to get on the 1 o'clock flight. Stacy will be watching the kids for me. I will come back Wednesday afternoon. I'll be staying at the Ronald McDonald house with them and will probably watch Briana most of the time which is great.

I talked to Kendall earlier today and she said Tyler was doing good. They still have him pretty sedated so he wouldn't try to take out the breathing tube. Once he is breathing well on his own they will give him less pain medication so he can wake up more often. I can't wait to see them!

Once again here is Tyler's website www.tyleranderson.org

Laura and Cayden also leave tomorrow, the same time I'm supposed to. It has been a really nice visit, but I know they are ready to get back home and Wyatt is probably ready for Cayden to leave. lol

1 comments:

MC said...

I hope the flight went well, and that everything goes well with the transplant!