Momma Always Said

Friday, September 18, 2009

Wyatt is so smart!

Wyatt has some how learned his last name and I think Kylee taught it to him. If you ask him his name he now says 'Wyatt Groves'. Or if he says just 'Wyatt' and I ask him 'Wyatt what?', he'll say 'Wyatt Groves'. He just turned two! I don't think Kylee knew that at two but I may be wrong. He also knows most of his colors, can count to 4 (not that he knows what it means I'm sure), and has an imagination like crazy!

Kylee can write out her first and last name with no help at all. She doesn't even need to see it to be able to write it. She tries to teach me her ballet dance she learned at Ballet Class. I'm surprised she remembers it. She will tell me 'OK Mommy, you do what I do.' They are also working on addition at school. I can't believe my 4 yr old does this already!

My kids are just growing up so fast :(

1 comments:

Mawmaw said...

Unfortunately, they are meant to grow up, darn it!! They are both great kids with a great Mommy to guide them.