Momma Always Said

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I just don't get it....

I had to go buy Kylee some athletic shoes today for her start smart class she is in. She found a cute pair of pink sketchers that she fell in love with. They were in the toddler shoes but those only went up to a size 10. The size 10 were too small for her, but luckily they had the SAME shoe in the girl section and those started at size 11. The size 11 fit perfect but they were 10 dollars more expensive!!! For one more size up! 10 bucks! I just didn't get it. And unfortunately the sales lady didn't find it necessary to mark the shoe down for me. They usually do, but not this time.

I can't believe my lil girl is now wearing big girl shoes!

2 comments:

Mawmaw said...

Where does the time go!? We hope she has fun in her new class.

MC said...

I hope she enjoys her class. I hate how much more the "big kid" clothes cost. Just one more reason to wish they would stay babies!