Momma Always Said

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vacation

The kids and I made it to Texas on Monday. The flight went really well for the kids. The first flight they just sat there and talked. The second flight they slept the whole time. I even got some shut eye. I'm really impressed at how well they behaved on the plane.

Monday night we went to Lyndall and Tracey's house for dinner. My Mom, Tony, and the kids, Grandma and Grandpa, and Aunt Laurie and Uncle Don were there. We had some really good fajitas that Lyndall made. We got to meet my niece, Kaley, for the first time. She's such a cutie! Kylee LOVED her. She has always done well with little kids. Wyatt acknowledged her, but wasn't as careful around her as Kylee was.

Tuesday the kids and I went to Pearland Town Center to do some browsing. I found some super cute stuff for Kylee at Gymboree and both kids got a new pair of crocs for 4 bucks each. We also went to the splash park with Ambriel. The kids had a good time there as well. After my mom got home we went to Casa O'le for dinner. They have pretty good Mexican food there. After that mom took us to get some snow cones. Boy, was those good!

Today we are headed to my brother's house to hang out for a couple of hours. I don't know what else we have planned for the day, maybe we'll just take it easy.

Its been pretty hot here, around the high 90's. I love the heat, but Kylee has been complaining about it. Wyatt could care less as long as he has something to drink.

2 comments:

Mawmaw said...

We were glad to hear that you all arrived safely. Sounds like the vacation has started out good. Enjoy your time together.

MC said...

It sounds like you are having fun already! Enjoy your vacation!!